My Account
  • Home
  • Shop
  • About
  • News
  • Fun
  • Contact

How to Order

You may order Grumpy Sheep Music in the following ways:

Online:   (UK Schools and Nurseries can request an invoice at checkout - just tick the little box!)


Fax: +44 (0) 191 247 57 40


Grumpy Sheep Music,
PO Box 152,
Newcastle upon Tyne,

Tel: +44 (0) 191 239 92 29


If you would like to place your order for musicals/songbooks by post, please download and print off the order form. Return it to us with a cheque (in pounds sterling only) made payable to Grumpy Sheep Music Ltd. Please make sure you add in the correct postage. And please do not staple your cheque to your order!

Performing Rights Licences...

If you wish to download a traditional Performing Rights Licence application form, please print it out, complete it, and return it to Grumpy Sheep Music. We will then issue the licence and invoice you accordingly. Please do not send a cheque with the licence application.


Replacement CDs...

From time to time we get requests for replacement CDs when the initial CD has been damaged or lost. Please note, we can only issue replacement CDs if you have previously bought the complete Book & CD pack from us within the last 2 years. They cost £10. Do contact us directly should the need for a replacement CD arise. We'll help if we can!



content bottom