My Account
  • Home
  • Shop
  • About
  • News
  • Fun
  • Contact
Buy Now

Sing About Pets

by Caroline Hoile

Printed Book & CD: £21.50


A fabulous song collection, which children, their teachers and all who are young at heart will find quite irresistible! Our songbook 'Sing About Pets' magically captures the delights of our favourite furry and not-so-furry friends, from squeaky mice to flapping budgies!

Written especially for children, these captivating songs can be sung just for fun, or used to stimulate, inspire and beautifully complement topic work.

Complete with lyrics, piano music, guitar chords and CD with songs and backing tracks too!

For 3 to 7 years, 12 new songs

Product Information
Lots Of Lovely Love!
Flap Your Wings Budgie
Hop, Hop, Hopping Rabbit
The Tortoise
Listen to more
Buy Now
which version do I want
Printed Book & CD tooltip
A Performance Licence is needed to perform this musical. Take advantage of our special offer and purchase an Advance Licence with your musical now - it will save you money!

Alternatively you can buy our Traditional Licence at any time before your performances take place.

£3.95 tooltip
All the songs and backing tracks delivered to you straight away as an MP3 'Digital Sheep! Download.' If you buy this option, you will be able to...
  • Instantly download the songs and backing tracks from this musical.
  • Start your children singing our lovely songs straight away!
  • Look forward to your printed Book & CD quickly following on in the post.

We do ask you to remember that our Digital Sheep! Download for this production is licensed to you to use only within your school or organisation. It is copyright material and must not be shared with any others outside of your school or organisation in any way whatsoever, either online or offline.

Pack of 5 CDs
Total: £0.00 add to basket

You might also like...

Thank you for choosing to perform a unique Grumpy Sheep Musical! We create each musical with great love and care, and we very much hope that you will enjoy your performances as much as we enjoy composing and writing the works. If you are producing a programme please acknowledge in print that the musical is published by Grumpy Sheep Music. Similarly, if you are making an introductory or concluding speech, please let your audience know that we are the publishers.

Below are the general legal guidelines to the most usual licensing and copyright topics. Please read them through and if you have any further queries, please call Grumpy Sheep Music on 0191 239 9229 or email We are always glad to give advice.

For teaching purposes, the use of the material in our musicals or songbooks is freely allowed. However, if you intend to perform our musicals or songs to anyone other then staff and schoolchildren, or reproduce the lyrics of our songs, the following legal requirements need to be observed:

To Perform our Musicals...
Whether or not you charge for admission, if you perform a work which involves spoken dialogue/narrative, movement and drama, a Performing Rights Licence (PRL) is needed from the publisher. The PRL will be issued for the performance of a specific work on the dates specified only. It protects your school/organisation against any infringement of copyright. Grumpy Sheep Music offers two ways of obtaining Performing Rights Licences:-

a) Traditional Licence
Grumpy Sheep Music licences are amongst the most reasonable available and begin at £15. The back page of each of our musicals incorporates the PRL application form. Please photocopy and complete this form and email ( fax (0191 2475740) or post it to us at Grumpy Sheep Music, PO Box 152, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE7 7WB. We will then assess it according to the information supplied and invoice. Do give us an email address and we'll email the licence back to you asap! If you need a PRL form in a hurry please go to Performance Rights Licences on our How to Order page and download a form.

You can apply for this licence at any time before you intend to perform the work. It covers the performance of the work in question on the specified dates only.

b) Advance Licence
This licence can only be purchased at the same time as ordering the Book & CD of the same title. It can't be bought separately or at a later date. The Advance Licence costs £12.50 for our Simply Special mini-musical, £15 for each of the Early Years musicals and £17.50 for Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 1/2 musicals. The option to buy the Advance Licence online appears when you select a quantity from the Book & CD drop down menu in the 'Buy now' table.

The Advance Licence is useful if you know that you will be performing a specific musical in the near future. It can be ordered at the same time as the musical and may be cheaper to buy than the traditional licence.

Grumpy Sheep Music advance licences allow up to six performances of a specific musical only, within a 6 month specified period. (This licence is intended only for use by playgroups, schools, church groups etc. It is not intended for use, for example, by theatre and stage schools who need to apply for our traditional Performing Rights Licence.)

Please note, that if you intend to make video or audio recordings of our material, you must contact us to arrange a separate licence in order to do this. This audio/video licence can be arranged after the purchase of the advance licence.

To Perform our Songs...
If you want to perform any of our songs in public, to anyone other than schoolchildren and staff, royalty payments apply. Schools generally have an agreement, via the LEA, with the Performing Rights Society (PRS) for this purpose. If you have such an agreement, please inform the PRS about the performance of any of our songs. If your organisation does not have a PRS agreement, please contact Grumpy Sheep Music directly.

To Reproduce our Lyrics...
If you intend to reproduce our song lyrics for any reason, for example for the incorporation of lyrics into a programme, or overhead transparencies, a licence will be needed. Please contact Grumpy Sheep Music to arrange this.

Video & Audio Recordings
Please contact us if you want to make any audio or video recordings of any of our material. The traditional licence form incorporates this information. The advance licence does not, and if any recordings are to be made a separate licence is required. Please let us know the total number of recordings ultimately being duplicated, not just the one original recording you will be making.

Helpful Contacts
The following link may be of use:

content bottom