- Primary School Musicals
- Musicals for Spring and Summer
- Musicals for Autumn and Winter
- Christmas Musicals
- - Christmas Early Years
- - Christmas Infants (KS1)
- - Christmas Key Stage 1/2
- - Christmas Juniors (KS2)
- - Christmas Primary School
- Easter Musicals
- Songs of the Month
- Environmental Musicals
- Single Song Downloads
Terms and Conditions
- Payment must be made at the time of ordering, except for schools in the UK, who may be issued with an invoice which requires payment within 14 days. Schools can also request an invoice online, just before checkout. Downloads, however, can not be invoiced. Please pay for these online.
- We are unfortunately not able to offer approval/inspection copies of our products.
- We're sorry, but for copyright reasons we can't accept returns of our products where the CD envelope has been unsealed.
- Please check your order straight away. Outwith of the UK's Distance Selling Regulations, we can only accept returns if a product is discovered to be faulty upon delivery AND we have been informed straight away. In the unlikely event that a book or CD is shown to be faulty, please contact us immediately.
- Should you wish to return any product, please contact us first of all so that we can confirm whether or not we will be able to accept the item concerned. If we approve a return, we will refund the value of the product provided we receive it in perfect condition, less the original P&P. Please ensure any product to be returned is carefully packaged, as we will only be able to offer a partial refund should any product be received in less than perfect condition. You will be expected to pay P&P for the return delivery unless we sent the product to you in error, or the product is faulty upon delivery.
- Please note that Digital Downloads cannot be cancelled or refunded once downloading has begun.
- We're sorry but we can't invoice for downloads. They must be paid for, with a card online, before purchase.
- Any downloads you have bought are copyright. Please respect this copyright. For legal purposes they are licensed solely to you for use only within your establishment. They cannot be shared with any other 3rd party or organisation. Downloads may not be placed or shared on a school portal or the internet.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.