- Primary School Musicals
- Musicals for Spring and Summer
- Musicals for Autumn and Winter
- Christmas Musicals
- - Christmas Early Years
- - Christmas Infants (KS1)
- - Christmas Key Stage 1/2
- - Christmas Juniors (KS2)
- - Christmas Primary School
- Easter Musicals
- Songs of the Month
- Environmental Musicals
- Single Song Downloads
Sing our Song for World Kindness Day!by Caroline Hoile
World Kindness Day is Sunday November 13th.
We could all do with a little kindeness in our lives - perhaps now more than ever.
To spread a little caring and kindness, why not sing our lovely song 'One World to Share' in school during the week?
The song is catchy and easy to learn, whilst the lyrics will encourage kindness, caring and sharing by the bucket load!
You can listen to an excerpt of 'One World to Share' - and instantly download it - here.
And if you'd like to find out a little more about World Kindness day, just read our short blog.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.